Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Diet

This is Mator...he is the best dog ever!! He doesn't lick or like to cuddle.
This is Molly...Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?










Well I quit!! I decided it was un healthy for me and my family. I am adjusting to staying home all day and let me tell you it is an adjustment. I was to onery all day and just un happy. I am switching to eating about 1500 calories a day and that way I should loose 1 pund per week. It will take alot longer to loose but I think it will also stay off. So here goes a whole lotta work to eating everyday. I am also going to try and start excercising again. It is so hard for me but we have a gym where we live so that should make it easier and then in the summer I can swim everyday!! Here are some cute pics we have taken recently of the kids.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

SO cute the girls loved the pics of your cute dogs. I dont blame you for quitting your diet. It's hard to do, I've been off track since last Friday and it's so hard to get back on. The good thing is I really haven't put much of the weight back on, maybe 2lbs, so that's the good thing I guess.