Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The dreadful Diet

I tell you when I am on a diet I think about all the other diet I could be on and what I could be eating. I even dreamt about eating food today. I was pretty happy when I woke up and relized I didn't really just ruin the day. Today has been a hard day!! Each week I have to skip one of my days of injections and today is my day. I have been pretty tired all day. I think the shot gives me energy plus I have not drank very much water. I am suppost to drink 64oz a day, who can do that? I have done it mostly everyday day but that is alot of water. The good news is I am 1 pound away from 10 pounds!! I had one day last week that I did not loose that day. I am excited though I have lost all of the weight from the holidays. I weigh the same now that I did last year at Halloween. Yay for me!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great Job! What foods are you allowed to eat? I basically live on plain sandwich's and for dinner we usually simmer chicken in some kind of teriaki sauce and have the chicken over rice. Rice is really filling so it makes it easy to eat a small portion. It's getting really old now and I think thats why I am slipping more and more. I am exactly where I was at Halloween too. This is where I got to last time and then gained it back.

Just the 3 of us... said...

Jess- I am only allowed 3 oz of lean meat. I use ground turkey and hamburger in a patty and steak and cook them in the george foreman. I can also eat any green veggie minus broccoli. I can either eat 2 apples 2 oarnges or a handful of strawberries a day. It sucks but it works. I honestly do not know if I will be doing it for the total 40 days. Good Luck to you though I think that what you are doing is alot better and it will help you keep it off longer. I am going to switch to that after 40 days (if I can go that long).