Tuesday, January 12, 2010

KIDDIE KANDIDS

All of you probably know by now but I have lost my job with KK. I am so upset about this not only for my sake but for everyones. It was a great place to go and so many people are going to have to find something else and in Logan it is hard. I had the BEST STAFF ever I can't believe that I do not get to see them every day. I am just hoping that this is a blessing in disquise but man with the luck we have had recently I can't see how that can be. So to my wonderful staff I loved working with you and am going to miss each of you!! I hope that you will all find something that is so much better. I am going to be starting my own buisness (not photography) and I have a good feeling about it. So wish me luck and will let you know how it starts out.

3 comments:

Joann said...

So you finally started a blog, I'm excited! I want to hear more about this buisness your starting. I'm sure things will work out, they always do. If not we could all pack up and move to Oregon :)

Melissa said...

Thanks Leslie for everything. You were an awesome manager, the BEST!
I will miss all our long talks. I guess we all are permanently FLEXED!!! LOL...

Jessica said...

Hey Les, so sorry about your job. That does really suck. Sounds like your thinking positive for the most part and thats good. Joann makes a good pointe too...you guys should start checking Craigslist everyday for jobs and see what's out there. Shane is going in for an interview tomorrow so we have our fingers crossed. It's suprising but living expenses are noticably cheaper out here. I know I will never move far from here.