Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas 2009

Our Family
The Sweetest kids ever!! We couldn't have been more blessed.

Just the boys


Daddy's little girl



Me and my sweet little princess Adelyn.




The real shot!!





Me and Ashton. I wish I would have looked at him the moment the camera snapped.
These were taken in december of 09. I almost didn't get christmas pics this year. I am so so so glad that I decided to given the current circumstance of KK. These are my favorite pics we have us so far, minus the way I look (but it's about the kids right).













































2 comments:

Jessica said...

Leslie you look way cute in all of these pics, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I am the same way though, it's been a long time since I've looked the way I want to.

Joann said...

Thease turned out really cute, I'm so glad you decided to get them done, last minute! Yeah some say I went a little overboard with all my pictures but I'm so glad I took advantage of the opportunity while I had it because who knows if it'll ever come around again.