Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Diet

I am going to blog my weight loss in hopes that I can do this for the 40 days. It will be holding me accountable more than just doing it. I started Monday the 24th. I am doing the HCG injections. Well at first Todd had to give me my shots and now I am finally able to do it myself. I have lost 7 pounds to date!! Yahoooo!! I am planning to loose 35-40 in 40 days. I know this is possible if I can stick with it. There is the maintenance phase after words that I will be able to continue to loose the rest of the 40 I don't in phase 1. It is so much harder now that I stay home all day but I think I have done rather well. I still make all the foods I am craving I just serve them for dinner instead of eating them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I was there for moral support to give it and to get it! It's hard for me too being home all day. I just think about the beach anytime I want to break and imagine what I look like in a swimsuit right now...not pretty. I'm going on exactly a month now and it has suprisingly gotten easier. I dont have cravings anymore and I'm pretty much out of the habbit of snacking. What hurts me is Shane wants to have "free days" once a week and order pizza or do fast food and that is setting me back because I can't resist.

Joann said...

Wow, if you've already lost 7 pounds then it must be going great! I highly doubt you even have 40 pounds to loose, but good luck with everything!