Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Demolition Derby

Ashton met a friend at Little Wonders that would talk about the demolition derby a lot.  As a result of that Ashton talked about wanting to go to one all the time.  I am not sure how we have lived here our whole lives and never once thought of taking the kids to one.  Well we finally did!  It was pretty fun but they are kinda long so we didn't make it through the whole thing.


ENJOYING THE ACTION








 Mmmmm Nachos...

 SiLly fAcEs

Ashton and his pickle.  He sure loves pickles!!



Todd and Les

They loved it.  Adelyn was very hesitant from the beginning she just didn't see how it could be fun.  She ended up having just as much fun as Ashton.  It was a fun night but I did remember why I haven't been to one since High School.

2 comments:

Joann said...

My boys love them also. We usually leave early though too, they get pretty wrestless towards the end. Certainly an interesting crowd, that's for sure.

Jessica said...

I forget to check your blog now that I am such a slacker with mine. I haven't taken the girls to one yet but I'm sure they would love it. Maybe we'll save that for when Jace is old enough, it won't be too much longer.