Monday, September 13, 2010

3 things that must go...

Here are my 3 things that must go...

1.  "Last time I took her to a Professional Photographer"  said by my customer

Really??  Did they have their I am a proffesional photographer certificate framed on the wall.  Or was it because they had a nice camera and a office in there house??  Or maybe because they had a website??

I have been taking pictures of screaming, annoying little brats for over three years now!!!  Every once in a while I actually get a cute kid that is fun to interact with but YOU always get cute pictures from me.  Wether your kid is a devil child or an angel because I know what I am doing!!  I swear the next time someone says this to me I am going to tell them they should go back to the "PROFFESSIONAL" they came from and have them take the pictures because I do not help Jack Asses!!!!

I really do love my job!  I just hate dumb people and let me tell you there are a bunch out there.  I am surprised everyday with the way people act. 

2.  My husband banging the garage door opener against the steering wheel. 

If it doesn't open the first time what makes him think hitting it against the steering wheel or swearing at it will help??  It seems to work for every time when I just push it nicely.  Or better yet he could probably change the batteries and fix the problem at it's core. 

3.  Rude Cashiers

Especially the one that works graveyard or early mornings at Maceys.  Is it my fault you have a crappy job?  I hate that I am here at this hour as well but at least I can smile and tell you to have a nice day.  Seriously where has customer gone.  I have ran into this girl so many times and this I asked her name wrote it down and I am calling them to tell them. 

2 comments:

Joann said...

You have a studio in the mall how is that not professional? People are dumb. Lol, usually the cashiers at Macey are pretty nice infact some are a little too nice it's kind of annoying. Of course I'm not usually there too early in the mornings though.

Unknown said...

maybe you could change the battery and then you could stop whining :)