Friday, August 13, 2010

More Blogging




I saw this really cute book that was printed of someones blog it was so cute!! So my new goal is to blog more often so I can make a cute book like that. I need to be able give my kids something and a scrapbook is just not happening.

OUR NEW HOME

Since Todd and I have been married we have moved 12 times!!! I can honestly say I feel that I am a professional mover. I hate it more and more each time because we seem to get more stuff with each move. I have thought most of our moves have been pretty justified but I am starting to think that I am just too picky!!! We had such a teeny house when we were first married I just couldn't imagine bringing my new little girl home to it. So we bought our first home!!! It was brand new and the perfect size. Todd hated his job and wanted to go back to school. So we sold it instead of me getting a job. I kick myself now because our house payment was only $700.00. I have paid more in RENT numerous times since then!!!!! We had alot of apartments and a couple homes after that. We went to Salt Lake, Bountiful, and then back to Cache Valley. Todd was a plumber and steady work was so hard to find we had to down grade from our 2nd brand new home. We have just moved for the last time for awhile!! We live in Mendon and I LOVE it here. It is so quiet and peaceful. My kids have a huge yard and lots of places to ride their bikes without traffic. If we move it will only be because we are getting a bigger house in Mendon. (crossing my fingers this remains true) Our home was built in the early 1900's and still has the original wall paper. It smells old and I have had alot of adjusting to a not so updated style of living. I think it has really helped me change my picky ways. We did gut and redo the bathroom. It was unbearable!! I have such a great husband that he spent all his spare time working so hard to get it perfect. It is almost done, I will post pics of the before and after soon. Here are some pictures of the house and yard and you will see why we over looked the inside. It really is nice on the inside just old. It sits on an acre and a half. We have a huge garden so that will be my next venture this spring. I am super excited about that I have always wanted to have a big garden.

1 comment:

Joann said...

I love that you guys live in Mendon! And I love even more that it's two houses down from Adam's parents. Hopefully you'll continue to like it enough to stay until we can finally build out there. I can't wait to see the new bathroom!

I have heard of making your blog into a book and that is something I want to do too. I'm excited you'll be blogging more!